Blyth Day Training Program:
Students are on the ice five days a week, with one hour practices, Monday through Friday. Skaters benefit from access to daily ice time and develop their skills with repetition and daily coaching. Each day is tailored to a specific skill and a structured on ice program each week that our athletes develop from.
● High Performance off- ice training five days per week following their on ice session. Utilizing our expansive and well-equipped weight training facilities located in our Wave Hockey arena’s and the industry leader in complete athlete training.
● Two fully-equipped training facilities (three ice pads, two mini pads and two High Performance gym’s.
● Goalkeepers have a customized goaltending training program provided by John Jefferies Goaltending.
● Blyth Athletics emphasizes the fundamentals of skill development and execution, body conditioning and tactics for physical and mental development.
● Top-level coaching staff, including former AHL, OHL, Professional, as well Junior A Coaches.
Our Partnership with Georgetown Raiders Jr. A Hockey Club is to help our athletes get exposure to Jr hockey. Affiliated with multiple other Jr. A and Jr. B Hockey Club’s in the GTA and Golden Horseshoe.
All of our players benefit from the unique combination of top-level academics and top-level hockey. Student-athletes are able to participate in their sport with support from the Academic partner Blyth Academy and meet and exceed Ontario standards.
● Support and preparation for SATs and course selection to be prepared for all post secondary institutions
● Develop individual athletes that are constantly improving, hard–working, disciplined and schooled in the fundamental aspects of the game.
● We provide a safe environment for all athletic activities.
● We produce Athletes that are competitive and strive to win.
● Blyth Athletes demonstrate respect for opponents, officials and the rules of competition.